Sunday, November 1, 2020

"I Am Here For You," Says Jesus

 "To My Loved Ones,

    Thank you for coming today and reading my words.  You are most special and I adore you.  Our world has become very noisy and it is sometimes hard to find the time or space to hear my voice.  But you all can hear my voice, for I reside inside each of you.  I am there, sometimes hidden from the world inside your soul.  Those that seek me will find me.  Those that love me will be blessed with abundant gifts. 

    Today, please know that I am here for you all the time.  There is nothing that can separate me from you. It is only you, who can try to separate me from you  If you ask me to stay beside you in all, then I will never leave your side.  I will be your partner, your soulmate for eternity.  That is what I wish for today, for you to wish to be near me and for me to be near you.  It is as simple as that.  

    If you love me, please ask me to stay with you through it all.  I will lovingly stay beside you all the days of your life.  It brings me great joy to hear my children call out my name.  But, it brings me even greater joy to hear my children say, "Lord, please never leave my side."  That brings me the greatest joy.  If only you knew how much I love you, you would never doubt me or my abilities in anything.    

    I AM HERE FOR YOU, in this moment, in the next moment and for all of your life.  Please, please call my name and I will be beside you.  That is my prayer today to you.  Thank you for listening.  

Yours,

Jesus"



No comments: