Friday, October 30, 2020

"To My Children, Tonight I Give You Hope," says Jesus Christ

 "To My Children,

    Tonight I give you HOPE.  Hope is a very special gift.  Hope is what excites your heart.  It is the feeling of expectation, the promise and hope of something good to happen.  This feeling stirs in your mind, heart and soul.  It is a feeling of belief and wanting. 

     I can hear your precious heart.  I can feel your joy, your worries, your anxieties and fears.  I can also feel your love, your enthusiam for life, for opportunities and for a better tomorrow.  

    It is wise to always HOPE for a better tomorrow.  Always believe that goodness will conquer evil.  Health can be restored to those that believe.  Good things can appear in your life when HOPE is in your heart.  

    HOPE is like a little prayer to me.  It tells me what you wish for, what you hope for, what you are waiting for.  If you have no HOPE for tomorrow, than you have no dreams for tomorrow.  You have no expectations, only sadness, which is not true.  HOPE is good for your soul.  HOPE can move mountains.  HOPE is the difference between belief and defeat.  HOPE gives you opportunities whereas NO HOPE robs you of your future.

    Today especially my children, you all need HOPE.  YOU NEED HOPE THAT TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER THAN TODAY.  Things will improve for you. Life will improve for you.  Stay close to me and pray.  How can you pray to me?  Just by speaking to me in your heart and mind.  Or you can talk out loud in your room to me, I hear all.  I wish to give you HOPE tonight of a better tomorrow.  Please turn to me and tell me all your hearts desires today.  And together, we will work on fulfilling all your HOPES FOR TOMORROW.  


    PLEASE NEVER GIVE UP HOPE, FOR WITHOUT IT YOU WILL BE SAD.  I DO NOT WISH YOU TO BE SAD.  ALL GOOD THINGS COME FROM THE LORD YOUR GOD.  

Sending abundant blessings tonight to you,

Jesus Christ" 


No comments: