Thursday, September 16, 2010

"WHO ARE YOU?"


These words are being spoken from Our Lord Jesus to you today.

"Dear Friends and Family,

What kind of person are you? If we met on the street and I asked "Who
Are You?", what would you say?
Would you know, who you are?
My first thought is that you would be a follower of Jesus Christ. If you could say this to me, it would speak volumes. Not because I am Jesus and it would be a good thing to say, but because of what it means.

"Who are you" really means, what type of person are you? It speaks about your inner virtues, your qualities. I want you to think, "Who Are You?" Do you even know yourself? If you can defend yourself and tell me five loving qualities about yourself, that is good. Words are meaningless unless you act in the way it is portrayed.
KINDNESS - Being Kind is being thoughtful, respectful, polite and loving.

I want you to know "who you are". It is so important. When you know who you are, you become accountable for your thoughts and actions and that is maturity and growth. Describe yourself. If you do not like what you hear, then please change.

I can read hearts, minds and souls. For now, you can read your own heart and mind. Do not be afraid to look within. There is still time for you to change, into what I wish you to become. If you could face me now, with an honest and unselfish heart, I would be very pleased. Today my loving children on earth, need more than ever, HELP FROM ONE ANOTHER. Do not be pulled into deceit. Do not deceive one another or use some one's goodness for your own personal gain. Remain loving and virtuous.

Someday I may ask you, "Who Are You?" I pray and hope that you are one of the lucky ones who can answer with love and pride.

Remember I am always here for you. Please call on me for anything.

Love,
Jesus Christ"


No comments: