Thursday, October 16, 2014

PRAY FOR PEACE ON EARTH, SAYS JESUS


"To My Loving Children,
Please pray to me and your Heavenly Father for peace on earth. There is so much destruction, pain and suffering going on around the world today.  Your prayers are so powerful and when you invoke my name JESUS, I can come by your side and eliminate evil.  

Wars are being started throughout the world because of greed and power seeking individuals.  They wish to control others and make them into slaves.  I am here with you during these hardships.  Pray, pray and pray that goodness prevails.  The world is turning upside down and many innocent people are being harmed and killed.  There will be more storms before peace is erected on earth again.  The fight between good and evil continues to exist.  People are not looking to God for glory, but rather trying to make themselves into Kings.  

When you pray, evil has less power on earth and Satan can not rule.  Help me to turn hearts into goodness.  Pray for your brothers and sisters on earth.  I am here watching and act accordingly.  My wish tonight is for my children to unite in prayer with love in their hearts for peace and justice.  
I send out my special Blessings to you.
Jesus Christ"

No comments: