Sunday, December 5, 2010

"I HAVE BIG PLANS FOR YOUR LIFE", SAYS JESUS

These words are being spoken to you, from Our Lord Jesus Christ tonight...
"Dear Friends and Devoted Ones,
I have not forgotten you. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Please know that I am guiding all of you that ask. And those that do not, I am quietly leading along the path to their destiny.

Why have I not achieved what I wished for yet Jesus? So many of you are always asking. The answer is simple. The time has not yet arrived. But do not despair, for good things come to all those that wait. I do and My Great Father has a plan for each of you in your lifetime. Please never doubt this. Our goal is that you first are happy within yourself, experience love and achieve greatness on earth.

Greatness is a big word with many meanings. It encompasses many things. Your loving character and acts of kindness. Once you develop these, the world will open all opportunities for you. I will not hold any of you back toward greatness. This is my goal for you. Do you want to achieve great things, as I believe many of you do? Then you will. You must keep trying with your goals and tribulations and know that I am here for you. Timing is of the utmost importance my loving children. The timing I refer to is in your lifetime, not mine.

You were not born to achieve and accomplish nothing. That would serve no purpose. You each have a set of goals and dreams of which you will achieve. Today especially, I feel your despair within your hearts of disappointment. Turn to me and I will give you encouragement. I will open up all the doors for your happiness and success. Some of you have reached success and fulfillment early in your lifetime and that is a gift. Others are still struggling to find their way, but I am here and have not forgotten you. Please be patient. You day will come and you will be pleased with your successes.

Trust in my never ending love for you and your families. I will arrange and provide for all of you. My work is not difficult, however to you, it may seem like climbing a mountain each day. Take one step at a time, for I am beside you each day. I know your next step before you move, for I am already there.

Please do not give up hope in yourself or the power of God. I do have plans for each of you and one day you will see, all I say is true. Amen.

Your loving Saviour Jesus Christ"

1 comment:

Jan Samuel said...

Have read your blog, and was so blessed.
God bless you and your family.
Luke Chapter 1 verse 37 and verse 45 from
Jan Samuel from Norway.