Friday, December 24, 2010

"GIVING YOU MY LOVE ON CHRISTMAS"...JESUS' CHRISTMAS MESSAGE TO YOU 2010

These beautiful words are from Our Lord Jesus to you...
"To My Loving Family and Friends,
Merry Christmas and A Blessed New Year! I wish each of you a beautiful Christmas Holiday, filled with LOVE.

Christmas is about GIVING. The GIVING OF YOUR HEART TO OTHERS. Please share your love with each other on this Holy Day and on each day of the year. LOVE LASTS FOREVER. It will never fade or grow old. Treasure the love you receive and pass it along to others that you meet.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND SO DO MY PRECIOUS FATHER AND MOTHER. I am thankful to them. I was a GIFT TO THE WORLD AND THUS TODAY, WE ARE HERE TOGETHER.

Enjoy your families and friends and celebrate with joy in your hearts all your gifts. Some gifts can be found under the tree and others inside your heart. Christmas is not the only day for giving. We can give each day of the year! I am with you always.
Yours,
Jesus"

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Merry Christmas! Another beautiful message from our Lord! What a blessing to read.

Celebrate Recovery said...

Good information! I love the picture!!