Saturday, December 11, 2010

"BELIEVE IN ME AND I CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE", SAYS JESUS CHRIST

Tonight Our Beloved Lord speaks to us...here are HIS WORDS TO YOU.

"To My Beloved Children,

Believe in me and I can change your life. Simple. Believing is a powerful thing and change encompasses the vast majority of your life. If you believe in me and my love and goodness for you, I can ensure a positive outlook on your life. You will know, that all I allow and arrange, is for your best and thus, you will have peace and joy. You will not have great anxiety or fear.

As you grow closer to me, you will feel my unending love for you. This love is without limits and thus, you will feel freer to enjoy life and be more adventurous. Never doubt that I hold you in the palm of my loving hands and that I will remain with you forever. Believe in me and grow older and wiser. Great love and wisdom flows from me.

Believe in me, your Lord and Saviour, who gave HIS LIFE FOR YOU, so that we may be together forever in Heaven, with all our loved ones. Never stop believing in me and I can change your life!

Love,

Jesus Christ"

No comments: