Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"HAVE HOPE IN ME"...SAYS JESUS CHRIST

These loving words are for you...from Our Lord, Jesus Christ.
(As dictated by HIM)

"To My Loving Friends,
HAVE HOPE IN ME, FOR EVERYTHING IN YOUR PRECIOUS LIFE.
All that comes from me and my Father is good. We wish to give you all good things in your life. You my loving children deserve all good things. I wish to make you happy.

Have hope in the dreams that I place in your mind and heart. Seek them with my Blessing and you will receive them. I am beside you all the time. Keep the joy and excitement as you go through each day. I am working hard in each of your lives to bring you joy, peace, hope and love. I know what you need, seek and desire. Trust me, that I can help you in your daily life.

There is so much negativity right now on earth. It is hard for so many of you to feel hopeful. But these difficult times will pass and you will see all that I have planned for you in this great lifetime. Never give up hope, for without it, your hearts will become sad. The challenges you face with me, we can overcome. I know each of your destiny's and wish to help you reach them. Never walk alone, for I am here as your loving companion. I promised that I would never leave you and I have not.

If something in your day upsets you, recognize it and offer it up to me. I will take your burden. Let us all unite and feel my love for the world. You are my loving children. It takes courage to believe in what you cannot see, however, you can always feel my loving presence. Fight whatever negative thoughts come your way and remember that the son of God, Jesus is beside you, through it all. I am the King of Peace.

Never doubt yourself and never doubt me. Together, nothing is impossible! Always keep HOPE ALIVE IN YOUR HEART, FOR THAT IS WHERE YOU WILL FIND ME. THOSE THAT TRUST AND BELIEVE IN ME, SHALL HAVE ALL MY BLESSINGS IN THEIR LIFETIME.
God Bless you my children. Have hope in me always!

Your Saviour,
Jesus Christ"

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Wonderful words of comfort...I am reading a booklet about confidence and hope in God and the message is almost the same. Thanks Kathleen!

www.clinging2hope.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful ,Kathleen !!!
Lord speak day by day to our hearts here on yu blog and i love that !
Love and blessings ,Violeta