Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"I AM HERE THROUGHOUT TIME"...SAYS JESUS CHRIST

I sit and pray to Our Beloved Lord, so that HE might speak HIS loving words to all of you...
Here they are...God Bless all who read this.
Sincerely, Kathleen Frangeskos

"To My Loving Children and Peers,
I am here for all of you throughout time. As this week marks the anniversary of my death on the cross, I wish you all to know that my life and death was not in vain. It is still for you today.
Suffering takes on many forms and is still present today with so many of my children on earth. I too suffered, so that mankind would have eternal life, in a place so glorious, where there is no suffering, as on earth. My dying on the cross opened up the gates of Heaven for you all to enter, at a time when I call you home. Suffering is temporary, as I have experienced first hand.

Throughout my dying moments, I had the ones closest to me at my side, my Beloved Mother Mary and St. Mary Magdalene. And most importantly, I had my Father, who although I could not see, I felt HIS strength and love. This allowed me to endure the great suffering which I had to overcome for eternal life. My fate was chosen for me. Although I did not like it, I endured it for you and most importantly, because it was MY FATHER'S WILL.

Living as a man on earth and being DIVINE at the same time offered many challenges for me. I experienced some of what you do each day. Ridicule, rejection, harsh treatment from others and judgment. These things all hurt me however, I understood human nature and its complexities. I understood where they stemmed from. Sometimes it was fear and others times it was man's thirst for power and ego. All of these characteristics did not stem from love, but rather insecurity. Being a noble man is not always easy, however it is the correct way to be. Please put aside your pride, ego and harsh words and embrace others. We all need to be loved and that will be the source of your happiness. Give from your heart and not always from your mind. Love one another as I have loved you.

Although my suffering took place many, many years ago, today I still suffer when I see my precious children suffering from abuse, neglect and injustices. Please help to correct this. With your help, we can make a difference.

There is nothing you can not overcome with my help. Regardless of your life conditions now, please pray to me and I will change your circumstances. Nothing is hopeless. If you have sadness in your heart, in time, I will replace it with my joy. My death on the cross allowed me to stay with you forever, in whichever way you need and want me. I am here for all of you. I suffered greatly but I do not regret it for a moment. I died for you, so that we may live together forever in peace.

Please be with me each day, in your own way. I love you and need your love. It fills my heart with great happiness. I WILL BLESS EACH OF MY BELOVED CHILDREN WHO TURN TO ME. THAT WILL BE MY GIFT TO YOU. MY BLESSINGS ARE VAST AND NUMEROUS AND I WISH TO BESTOW THEM UPON YOU. PLEASE ACCEPT MY LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO EACH OF YOU.

Yours in Faith and Love Forever,
Jesus Christ"

No comments: