Thursday, February 18, 2010

"SUFFERING ON EARTH, LET ME HELP YOU"...BY JESUS CHRIST

Today, I sit and pray with Our Beloved Lord and ask HIM to give us a message. I so much wish the world to hear HIS voice. Here are HIS Loving Words...

"To My Faithful and Devoted Children,
Yesterday marks the Holy Season of Lent. This season chronicles my last 40 days on earth and shows the world my true love and devotion to each of you. On my final day, I willingly accepted my fate, to die on the cross for my children, friends and family. It is something that I would willingly repeat again today, for each of you. I have suffered too, just like each of you, are suffering today.

Suffering can be a horrible thing. There are many ways that we suffer. The obvious is physical pain. This pain can change our mood and spirits and make us bitter, depressed and sad. TURN TO ME WHEN YOU ARE SUFFERING. I WILL EASE YOUR PAIN.

The emotional pain in our hearts and mind are also a form of suffering. Many people do not have a physical aliment, however, they suffer greatly in this way. Emotional pain hurts, sometimes as much as a physical pain, but with emotional pain, if you choose to let go of it, I can take it from your heart and mind and put it to rest. YOU ON EARTH, CANNOT CONTROL EVERYTHING. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO. IT WILL NEVER WORK AND YOU WILL ONLY FRUSTRATE AND HURT YOURSELF. PLEASE COME TO ME WITH YOUR BROKEN HEART AND SPIRIT AND I WILL FILL IT WITH MY LOVE.

With time, some of your suffering will be eased. Some of it, you control. Please release it to me.

There are also many victims of physical, emotional and psychological abuse. This unnerves me the most. To abuse another on earth, because YOU THINK YOU CAN, IS SO WRONG. I AM WATCHING AND REMEMBER, HOW YOU TREAT OTHERS, SO YOU WILL BE TREATED.

All my children could suffer a little less on earth, if each one of you, were a little more giving, thoughtful and kind. Do not always think of yourself first, but rather your neighbor and see how you can help them. Sometimes, so little, makes a great difference.

I wish to help all my loving children in any way they need me. COME TO ME, TALK WITH ME, FOR I AM ALWAYS HERE. TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE AND I WILL DO MY BEST, TO GIVE IT TO YOU. PLEASE ALLOW ME TO HEAL YOU.

WHEN I SEE YOU SUFFER, IT BREAKS MY HEART".

Love,
Jesus Christ

2 comments:

Janie said...

such comforting words from our Father...and giving with no thought of return is so healing....so God like. Janie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post.