Monday, November 9, 2009

GOD'S TIMING IS ALWAYS PERFECT

In our lifetime, many different things occur. We are constantly changing as individuals and hopefully growing, to reach our full potential here on earth. Events unfold, sometimes slowly or quickly... sometimes now or in the future.

We have a somewhat limited view of our life and therefore, what we think is best...is not always true. It is the same with events in our life. When we think "things" should happen, they do not always. This may cause us stress and disappointment. But it should not. Once you align yourself with God and begin to trust in HIM...whatever happens at anytime, you have confidence and peace with. You have a deep understanding, that "it was not meant to be at that time". Hopefully you understand that... GOD HAS IT UNDER CONTROL AND HIS TIMING FOR EVENTS TO HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE ARE ALWAYS PERFECT.

If you expand your awareness to include God in your daily life, then whatever happens...you accept and trust that it was for the best. Open your mind, heart and soul to the inner and outer happenings in your life. Things all fall together in your life when the time is perfect...not in our eyes...but God's. Look around at the events in your life and with a more conscious eye...start to notice that events unfold perfectly because of God. HE IS RUNNING EVERYTHING...OR SHALL I SAY ALLOWING EVERYTHING. If we really trust HIM...we will have little or no anxiety in our daily life. If you do not get something today...trust it was not the time. However, when it is perfect, the correct or best situation will present itself to you. God helps us and steers our life to the best possible outcome.

Be happy and grateful for everything. Although something did not happen when you thought it would...does not mean it will not happen. It may mean... it was not the best time in God's eyes. And when the good things "start to fall into place"...remember you deserve it! You and God are a team.
HE will always do what is best for you...in HIS time. Why? Because HIS timing is always perfect and HE loves you greatly!

9 comments:

Christopher Pasquale said...

I can not agree any more. I have been dealing with some things lately that have caused me to sink deeper into the hands of God. I have found myself crying out to him more and more. Waiting for God is not easy in the moment because I feel that my timing is better than his but the truth of the matter is God knows best and cares for me more than I can for myself. That is his way.

Thank you for this blog today.

www.onefragmentedsoul.blogspot.com

Jeremy Janson said...

Thank you for a beautiful inspirational post Kath. I need to keep this more in my sights myself. I've lost my way a little, but I know I'll get back.

Ginny said...

that is the hardest thing to do. We all want instant gratification and it does not happen that way. I get very anxious waiting on God. I know I shouldn't but I am only human and want my needs met now. sigh.........

Deborah Ann said...

I see Jesus is here so I climbed on board.

You're invited to join me:

www.heavenlyhumor.blogspot.com

I have a facebook invitation there, you're welcome to join me!

Kristen said...

I LOVE this post! God's timing IS always perfect! I can't list the number of times that God has timed everything out in my life just perfectly! Some people like to say things happen and are coincidences, but I believe their Godcidences!

Anonymous said...

Amen!!

Anonymous said...

Great Blog. Keep writing about Jesus and spread the word of Jesus.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. It is great. It has many great passages about Jesus. Can you keep writing it inspires me. Thank you

Anonymous said...

In my opinion…