Friday, October 16, 2009

THE PURPOSE OF YOUR LIFE

What is the purpose of you life? Do you know or think you know? Do you feel it changes throughout time? As there are seasons in life...are there seasons in our personal life...such as growing up, studying, finding a career we love, getting married and maybe having children?
Is there one major purpose in our life or are there many? So many questions and maybe not enough answers...

WE ALL WANT TO FEEL THAT OUR LIFE HAS MEANING...A PURPOSE.
And it does...we might not see it now or understand it, but we have a purpose and a promise from God.

PURPOSE
THE LORD WILL FULFILL HIS PURPOSE FOR YOU.
Psalm 138:8

Whether we have one main purpose or many...GOD WILL MAKE SURE WE FULFILL HIS DREAM FOR US...HIS PURPOSE! Which is great! Now we do not have to worry about, what is our purpose, finding it and then trying to figure out how we are going to get it done?

RELY ON GOD...GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO HELP YOU. GOD'S WAYS ARE ALWAYS THE BEST. LET'S FIND OUT WHAT GOD'S PURPOSE FOR YOUR LIFE IS...

It is easier than you think. Just TURN TO GOD...AND SAY "HI, I WANT TO KNOW THE PURPOSE FOR MY LIFE. PLEASE GUIDE ME, BE MY FRIEND, HELP ME IN EVERYTHING". Remember HIM throughout your days and keep your heart open to God.

The Lord will fulfill the purpose for your life...but it would be great if you and HIM, did it together. Go to Jesus...HE is so nice and loving. Become devoted to HIM. Deepen your friendship with HIM.
Jesus will respond to you in many ways...and I bet the purpose of your life or purposes, will reveal itself to you...as you grow closer to HIM! God is the best!

4 comments:

Marty said...

Thank you for this. Very inspirational!

North Jersey Christian Writers Group said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing your well-wishes! I so appreciate it. I loved She Speaks and maybe we can meet up again. I see you're in NY. I'm in NJ, not far from NYC.

I loved this post of yours! I am writing an article (with my husband who is a chiropractor) for his state chiropractic newspaper called "Purpose Driven Practice" so this is a timely topic for me and one we must always bear in mind.
Susan

Kathleen Frangeskos said...

Dear Marty,
I am glad your felt this post was inspirational...God can and will always lead us...if we let HIM!

All the best to you and I hope to see you again soon.
GBU!

Kathleen Frangeskos said...

Hi Susan,
Thanks for stopping by and commenting...Life's journey is always interesting!

I hope your article comes out great! If you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask.
Sincerely