Monday, April 27, 2009

GET THROUGH ANYTHING EASIER WITH GOD !

I have such a loving knowledge of JESUS...I know HIM so well. Any great quality that you could possibly think of , HE HAS.

Sometimes "Words" are not enough to convince people of his greatness and why we should be devoted to HIM. HE is the SON OF GOD and the least judgmental, kind, generous, loving person you will hopefully ever meet. (But that doesn't seem to be enough)

So, why is it so hard for people to get excited about JESUS? Why do people "not think about HIM too much" in their daily life? It is hard for me sometimes to comprehend. If I could introduce you to a Guy, (extremely loving and powerful in every way) wouldn't you want to know HIM and be HIS friend? I would and I AM.

I know many, many people think of HIM when they get sick or a loved one is sick, or they lose their job or they are having serious money problems... BUT DON'T WAIT TILL THOSE HORRIBLE THINGS MAYBE HAPPEN...
Make God a bigger part of your life now...you won't be sorry...your life will just be SO MUCH BETTER.... JESUS will wait for you to turn to HIM...

Being close to God does not mean, you will not have any more problems...It just means YOU WILL GET THROUGH ANYTHING EASIER!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy,

Hi. My name is Ernesto Tono and I am 46 years old. I am Gladys Araujo's cousin and she told me about your website. It is beautiful! Thanks for creating it. I will pass the word among my friends and family.

I wanted to tell you I have always been with God. I pray and I am very happy I know he is there for me, always.

I was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer last October and ever since I have been going to Johns Hopkins Hospital hoping they will be able to find the right Chemotherapy to treat it, but so far we have not had any luck.

The Doctors say it went from operable to inoperable. The only hope is to shrink it with Chemo and radiotherapy so they can take the tumor out... but so far they have not found the right chemo and the tumor keeps growing.

I have been suffering the side effects and have lost almost 50 Lbs. I offer all this to God and pray that if there is no cure, to please spare me from pain and suffering... Not only me, but also my family. (I am married and have two girls, 14 and 17)

To top it all, my mother was also diagnosed with the same cancer... what are the odds?

I am telling you all this because I want you to help me through prayer... From all I have read here, I know God will listen to you =)

Thank you again for such a beautiful website and God bless you!

Kathleen Frangeskos said...

Dear Ernesto,
You have such Love, Faith, Strength and Courage...you are an amazing person to me...who continues to be so loving to God, despite everything you and your Blessed family are going through.
Ever since I received your letter, you have been in my thoughts and prayers to God. I am asking HIM to continue helping you in all things...
I am going to sit quietly and pray to Jesus on your behalf. Please ask your cousin for my phone number if you wish to speak with me. It would be my honor.
I am very sorry that you and your family are going through this.
I will ask our Blessed Mother to also intervene on your behalf.
God Bless You...please keep in touch.
Sincerely,
Kathy