Sunday, April 5, 2009

THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING

ALWAYS THANK GOD...FOR EVERYTHING WE HAVE. We do not know "what could have been", we can only see the here and now.

As St. Padre Pio once said, "Thank God for Everything"....I believe his meaning in this statement was that, we do not know, but things could have been worse. We do not know what "God saved us from". We should be grateful for everything. Usually, every situation could have a worse outcome, then we are currently experiencing. What did God save us from?
(St. Padre Pio was an amazing holy person, he had incredible supernatural gifts from God, while on earth and still, now in Heaven.)

Regardless of what happens in your life...THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING. HE has a plan and will make things right for you. Call on HIM to help you in ANY SITUATION! It is OK. GOD wants you to go to HIM...with any emotion you feel. Don't hold back!

HE was human once and knows how we feel. JESUS IS KIND AND LOVING AND WANTS TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER... ASK HIM TO... HE WILL.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathleen,

This is a great blog! Thanks for the inspiring words and I will continue to thank God for everything!

Dede

K. Frangeskos said...

Hi Dede,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write and thank me...and for reading my blog! I always try to make JESUS interesting to others...because HE'S an amazing person and HE deserves all the praise and love we can shower HIM with. It was a great pleasure to meet you this weekend and I look forward to seeing you again soon! Love, Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Once I was in my knees. I Thank GOD for everything from my heart.
I needed his Help. I asked, trying a connection. I felt a strong energy in my body. and He listened and days later I received the Grace. It was very stronger.
Believe and talk to God, it is phenomenal. Thank You my Lord to believe and have Faith. Amen

Carlos A Guimaraes
caelosaguimaraes1@oi.com.br

Jeff said...

God my greatest friend,through all my mistakes and failures he stood by me. I pray I will keep our friendship for eternity.

jeff said...

God is my greatest friend and inspiration in life,through thick and thin he has been there. May our friendship and love grow through eternity.

Kathleen Frangeskos said...

Hi Jeff,
God will always be there for you. HE loves you. Jesus is your friend. You can always count on HIM.
Thanks for sharing and I hope you visit again soon.
All the best to you,
Kathleen