Sunday, March 8, 2009

ANY HEART

Come to Jesus with any heart! You do not have to be happy, sad or even know what you want. Come to HIM with "any heart"...

Throughout our life and certainly throughout our days, we change. Sometimes we feel happy, other times we feel sad and sometimes we do not even know what is bothering us, but we are not at peace.

Come to God, no matter how you are, at any time, for HE knows what is on your mind and in your heart. HE wants to help you. HE wants to help you enjoy life more. HE wants you to slow down and enjoy his creation. HE does not want you to worry. Our hearts change, moment by moment, day by day, up and down, but one thing is always constant and that is GOD.

He wants you to know, come to HIM at any time, with any thing on your mind or in your heart. HE already knows everything and wants to be their for you in everything, at any time.

Sometimes we feel or have the need to talk, other times we feel the need to listen and sometimes we can not even speak. We just need to be in the presence of the Lord and sit. This may be at Church , in a Chapel or in your room. Many times when I feel like "being with the Lord" in His presence, I bring a picture of Him near me, to look at, stare at and communicate with. It does not matter what I feel like or look like. I know HE understands everything going on in my life, from my biggest concerns down to the littlest thing on my mind. I no longer get embarrassed discussing anything.

YOU CAN GO TO JESUS WITH ANY HEART...AND AFTER AWHILE, NO MATTER HOW YOU STARTED OUT, YOU WILL ALWAYS FEEL BETTER, STRONGER AND HAPPIER.

HE IS PLEASED WHEN WE GO TO HIM !

No comments: